<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 25, 2008

Not too late at the pier



I cannot get enough of Late of the Pier's debut album, Fantasy Black Channel. It is causing me to body-pop involuntarily every time I have it on. The sound is epic, immense, intense. TRASH hero (and fellow Holloway resident!) Erol Alkan produced the album and I think it is his genius touch which has made it the truckload of might that it is. Each belting glam-tinged anthem flows effortlessly into the next, leaving the listener gasping for breath by the time it closes with Bathroom Gurgle, which requires a whole new set of lungs. Phew...

I recommend that you buy this album NOW. You can hear lots of songs over at the LOTP MySpace page.

posted by Unknown at 8/25/2008 11:25:00 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a nice post

i luv the info
kabonfootprint

9/9/08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?