<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Endless Entertainment



Apologies for quietness, I am in the finishing stages of editing my dissertation and not going out, not listening to new music and not thinking of anything other than East German identity. But I do have an mp3 of a new song from Bright Eyes! It is called Endless Entertainment and you can download it here for seven days, or go to his new website, sign up for the mailing list and get a link to download it. I'm not sure what to make of it. I loved the last two albums (and the two before them) so, so much and on first impressions it doesn't quite meet their precendent. But time will tell and so will his new album when it comes out.

Bright Eyes - Endless Entertainment

Bis Februar!

posted by Unknown at 1/18/2007 01:46:00 am

3 Comments:

Blogger shane said...

hey robbie, when you're finished it, would you mail me a copy? east german identity is actually a topic I was considering for my own uni projects!

18/1/07  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be sure to Shane! It's a hugely interesting field and there's nowhere more inspiring to study it than Berlin. The Stabi is an excellent resource, as are the university libraries, and all of the various archives!

Are you at the HU?

18/1/07  
Blogger shane said...

No, I'm at TU... and it was enough of a struggle to get my college to let me go there :)

26/1/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?