<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Uninspired//Inspired



This blog has been neglected for a good while now. I'm constantly in two minds (at least) over what to do with it. It can be really exhausting finding new bands to write about, especially when I'm still feeling so engrossed in those about which I have already written. And then there is the London thing. I leave London for a year on 23rd August, and I really goddamn love London. Instead of struggling over new bands and resisting the temptation to write indulgent articles on bands I have already written, I will focus on my favourite things in London for the next few weeks. Expect a picture and a story, and fairly often. Expect the expected and the unexpected. Don't lose interest.

posted by Unknown at 8/10/2005 07:00:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?