<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 17, 2004

An open letter and a one-off slip into the first person.



Dear the Killers,

We danced, you played me your favourite Beatles demos, we talked bands, you liked Oasis and I didn't, you bought me drinks, I even gave you a Franz Ferdinand badge that I stole from some 14 year old girls in Bristol. And now you reschedule your date at Glasgow's King Tut's Wah Wah Hut to 27th June when I'll be away inter-railing. You didn't have to. You aren't ill. But now I can't go.

It's a kick in the teeth. I bought the last Cd single. I bought your lovely pink gatefold 7" of Somebody told me. I even bought one for the boyfriend. And of course I'll be buying the re-release of Mr Brightside on all three formats. And the album. And I'm going to the London and Oxford shows. I'm a big fan, don't do this to me.

Well, I guess it's too late now. But don't do it again. Rescheduling dates is never nice, especially if you don't have to.

Yours sincerely,

Abstractboy xxx

posted by Unknown at 5/17/2004 10:08:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?